Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Bad Times

Never ever in my life I've felt so low. The time is difficult and opportunities are rare. The MBA has taken a toll on my body, my ambition and my desire to stay in a foreign country. The job scene is difficult and seniors have started to go back to India.



Things change so fast. Not matter how smart, how talented, how motivated you are; at some point in your life you will feel that what all you did is just waste and there is no opportunity ahead. You will started doubting your capabilities, start questioning your achievements, start feeling homesick, start hiding. I'm feeling the same exact emotion. Sadly, my time of horror has come.

See how times change. My MBA journey started in 2004 when I took my GMAT as per my cousin's advise. It didnt go well and then after 3 years I took it again. It went extremely well. I applied for few colleges. Rejected by every single college. Changed strategy, applied again next year. Got admit in two. Received scholarship that made life extremely easy. Extremely happy. I thought it will add some value to the resume as well. But now I'm stuck again. Time changed and now struggling hard to get a single interview call for an internship.

Anyway, this will happen and keep on happening. No one can do anything about it, no one can change anything. Its just situation based. My degree and work experience is probably worthless today. I'm waiting the the time to change again. Not sure how long do I have to wait.

1 comment:

Ashish Mahajan said...

dont worry fighter hamesha jeetega